[Vision2020] Lawsuit: ISU faculty free speech rights violated

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 23:47:24 PST 2012

Prof. Gier,

Thanks for that information. I didn't realize that ruling was made by the Idaho Supreme Court. Truly a victory for everyone that believes in free speech. I am also to hear that is the right outcome occurred with Mr. Sadid. This is another example too of why we still need unions. If it weren't for your support and the union, no doubt this man would be just another victim of injustice.

I cannot speak about President Vailas because I don't know him. However, I think that if the actions described of him are true, his professionalism would undoubtedly be put to serious question.

Thanks for the update and again your hard for ending injustices against people.

Donovan Arnold