[Vision2020] Huh?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Feb 11 07:52:50 PST 2012

Courtesy of the Public Records section of today's (February 11, 2012) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

--------------------

MOSCOW POLICE

Thursday

11:41 p.m. - An 18-year-old Moscow woman was arrested in the parking lot of the University of Idaho's Wallace Complex for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after officers on foot patrol allegedly observed her and two men getting into a vehicle and detecting the odor of marijuana. Police seized marijuana, $240, a scale, rolling papers and a knife. The 19-year-old Moscow men were cited for frequenting a place where drugs are used.

So, the "parking lot of the University of Idaho's Wallace Complex" is "a place where drugs are used."

If the police want to apprehend true frequenters of places where drugs are used, might I suggest the next Tea Party caucus?  I mean, take a look at the Tea Party membership, one of which sits on our city council.  Do you really think they got that way without drugs?

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Post Falls, Idaho

"If not us, who?