[Vision2020] PR - Council Committee to Discuss Overnight Parking in Downtown

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Feb 9 12:58:24 PST 2012

Tom,

That’s the plan

DC

From: Tom Hansen [mailto:thansen at moscow.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:57 PM
To: Paul Rumelhart
Cc: Donovan Arnold; Dan Carscallen; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] PR - Council Committee to Discuss Overnight Parking in Downtown

Perhaps the city should post a map reflecting where overnight parking is permitted in relation to . . .

The Corner Club

John's Alley

The Plantation

Mingle's

The various fraternities on the UI campus

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Post Falls, Idaho

"If not us, who?

If not now, when?"

- Unknown

On Feb 9, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:

It might be wise for a person who thinks they may over-indulge to make sure to park in a spot in which they won't get ticketed if they leave it overnight.  Unless, of course, they were forced to park there at gunpoint or something.

Paul

  _____