[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market Craft Jury

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Feb 9 12:43:51 PST 2012

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Moscow Farmers Market Craft Jury

February 09, 2012 - The City of Moscow and the Moscow Arts Commission are pleased to announce that the 2012 Moscow Farmers Market Craft Jury will take place on Saturday, March 24th from 9:30am to 12:00pm in Moscow City Hall on the 2nd Floor. Applications are due by 5:00pm on March 21, 2012.

Space is limited to 40 spots so get you application in TODAY!

The committee will screen and jury all new walk-on craft vendors as well as any NEW craft pervious vendors plan on selling for the 2012 Moscow Farmers Market.

Jurying will be based on:
*Local       *Original       *Homegrown       *Quality of Material       *Quality of Craftsmanship
*Products made from raw materials
(NO ASSEMBLING OF COMMERCIAL MADE ITEMS, NO KITS)

PROCEDURE:
Please set up your booth & register at City Hall from 9:30am - 10:00am Saturday March 24, 2011.  At 10:00am you will be required to leave the building so the jury of your items may begin.  Please return and pick up your items from 12:00pm to 12:30pm Saturday March 24, 2012.  You will be notified via e-mail if your product was selected to be in our Market.

No eatable food items will be juried on March 24, 2012. If you have eatable food items that you need juried, please contact our office at 208-883-7036 to set up an appointment.

Craft Jury Application Forms are available at Moscow City Hall or can be downloaded at:
http://www.moscow.id.us/storage/arts/craft_jury_form.pdf

Please send complete forms to Arts Department c/o DJ Scallorn PO Box 9203 Moscow, ID 83843.
Forms due by 5:00pm March 21, 2011. For any questions, please call 208-883-7036 or email dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us> or visit our website at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/index.aspx

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.