[Vision2020] Legislators protest UI law school's diversity workshop

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 22:17:58 PST 2012

One way to publicly demonstrate you are a self conceded ass and that lawyers are insensitive bureaucrats is to oppose a diversity or cultural sensitivity workshop to the extent of using political connections by the Dean to get an act from the State Legislature to get you out of attending.

The fact that they don't want it on their permanent record is evidence that they know of its importance to their profession and further makes evident what people have always suspected, that lawyers really do need sensitivity training.

Donovan Arnold