[Vision2020] Legislators protest UI law school's diversity workshop

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 8 20:52:00 PST 2012

Why don't the Idaho legislators complain that students should not be
required to go to their English Lit classes? It almost seems as if what
might have triggered this was the part about 'diversity.' After all, doesn't
that imply things like - EEK! - 'ethnicity?' We wouldn't want *that* now
would we?

Bob Dickow, troublemaker