[Vision2020] Plundering the Poor : Was From the Legislature, Part III

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 06:23:59 PST 2012

How is it that anyone could possibly consider supporting the reduction of life needed care to persons of age, disability, and sickness when we are the most powerful, wealthiest nation in the world?

A fair warning to self professed Christian Bible Believes:

Isaiah 10

"Woe to those who enact evil statutes
And to those who constantly
record unjust decisions,
So as to deprive the needy of
justice
And rob the poor of My people of their rights,
So that widows may be their spoil
And that they
may plunder the orphans."

Donovan Arnold