[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Legislative Newsletter IV- January 31-February 4, 2012

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 5 12:28:38 PST 2012

Another unintended digression caused by this redistricting . . .

Somehow "The Lady From Five" lacks the zing of Shirley Ringo's previous moniker.  In our hearts she will always be . . .

"The Lady From Six"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/transfer/Lady_from_Six.mp3

And you, Rep. Trail, will forever be . . . T-Man.

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Post Falls, Idaho

"If not us, who?