[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:07:50 PST 2012

Hi Paul,

I would like to clarify my status, because you say that I "should
probably be thrown in" with the rest of them, but then you give me a
really big back-handed compliment.  So am I in or out?

I don't know how many times I've said that I have no respect for
Christ Church leaders and NSA administrators, but, at the same time, I
have praised NSA students for their talents and hard work. With regard
to Christ Church I've only suggested that Doug's congregants find
another evangelical church with an honest pastor, to wit, Doug's
brother's church just up the hill on 6th Street. The Nazarene Church
would also be a good option for them.

I don't patronize Christ Church businesses, but I've never supported a
general boycott.  And I've never denied their free speech rights.
And, furthermore, my criticism of Doug Wilson has nothing to do with
liking or disliking; he is in fact a very likable guy--until you find
out how dishonest he is.  Even then he is a charming charlatan.

Finally, you are really naive to think that you could ever become an
honorary member of Christ Church.

Still wanting to know if I'm in or out.  Your cavalier attitude bugs me a bit.

Nick