[Vision2020] And just something to think about......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 23 14:47:59 PST 2012

What I am simply stating is that, if manufacture of semi-automatic weapons is criminalized, gun manufacturers of semi-automatic weapons should not be compensated for loss of potential revenue.  That is where the analogy begins and ends.

Should physicians who perform abortions be compensated for loss of potential revenue if Roe v. Wade is overturned?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com