[Vision2020] Huh?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:21:19 PST 2012

Dammit Paul, I was going to say that: There are two words for a place with guards all over the place: Police State. There, I said it anyway. I just read an interesting article that I'll link to later, about how there are guards and soldiers all over India now. I can't vouch for its accuracy; I haven't been there since '86. I'll look for it tomorrow if the Steelers don't destroy my will to live.

Sunil