[Vision2020] Huh?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 08:35:56 PST 2012

Gary,

With regard to the NRA response:

As my memory serves me, I think we've had shootouts at the following locations in the last 12-18 months:

-an elementary school;
-a shopping mall;
-a cinema;
-a Sikh temple;
-a political rally (that was >18 months ago, I think).

Should we have armed guards to protect us from each other at all of those locations?

Sunil