[Vision2020] Losing our religion

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Dec 16 10:15:59 PST 2012

On 12/16/2012 7:34 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> <[snip]>
> To set the record straight, I am an agnostic.  I believe there is a
> supreme being.  I simply do not know who (s)he is.  As a child I
> attended a Methodist church in Sherman Oaks (California) from as early
> as I can remember up to a month before I enlisted.

Definitions vary in details, but generally, you are not alone.  Here is
a list:

 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

"Listed here are persons who have identified themselves as theologically
agnostic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism>. Also included are
individuals who have expressed the view that the veracity
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth> of a god
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God>'s existence is unknown
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_agnosticism> or inherently unknowable
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_agnosticism>."