[Vision2020] Idaho prison population percentages (was: Close to 27 Dead)

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:32:48 PST 2012

I hate when I miss a decimal.  Not too mention poor methodology!  Double
darn.  As long as we're being slightly pedantic, I'll point out it was 7
exclamation points, not apostrophes.

Poor math skills aside, my overall point stands.

It would be enlightening to compare Idaho's rate of prison growth to
overall pop. growth.  Alas, not tonight.  I fear my math skills may not be
up to the challenge ;)