[Vision2020] Be Who You Are . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 13 12:03:43 PST 2012

My apologies to anybody, and everybody, that may have been offended by my over-the-top comments regarding Mr. Crabtree.  The comment was very displeasing.  Certainly the subscribers to the Viz are deserving of a more mature contribution to this community venue.  My lack of consideration in that cause is unforgivable.

Again, my apologies and . . .

Good-bye.