[Vision2020] Be Who You Are . . .

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:42:43 PST 2012

***WOW***

I do not live in Moscow anymore, and I appreciate the information you post
which keeps me up to date.

However.... This is disgusting, and uncalled for.

It is a real pity we can not have dignified conversation without getting
personal in such a filthy manner!.

Shame. On. You!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuaka, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays.. whatever
you celebrate, I hope the peace of the season seeps deep into your soul.

Janesta
Idaho Snowbird