[Vision2020] Whack-a-Dos On & Off the Council At It Again

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:44:30 PST 2012

I have not seen the billboard in question in Moscow, but this website quite
explicitly indicates some versions of a billboard similar to the one in
Moscow is aimed at "kidswithoutgod.com" and thus children if "kids" means
children:

http://www.americanhumanist.org/news/details/2012-11-kids-without-god-ads-appear-on-dc-busses
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett