[Vision2020] Thunderstorm

Craine Kit kcraine at frontier.com
Fri Dec 7 21:23:53 PST 2012

I'm looking for some thoughts on tonight's thunderstorm.

I've lived in Moscow all of my life. A thunderstorm in December is beyond my experience.  I also have a bit  of educational background on climate, meteorology, and thunderstorms. Having a thunderstorm in the middle of a snowstorm is really weird.

So what do all of you out there (especially Ted) think of tonight's storm. Is this global warming, the gods upset over the atheist sign south of town, or what?

Kit Craine