[Vision2020] FW: Obama backs amendment

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:35:03 PDT 2012

At best I see this as a money maker and a vote getter for both parties with the Democrats 'fighting' for it and the Republicans fighting against it.  I'm not even convinced that there is problem to be solved other than the disclosure factor of who is giving to who.  And I don't buy the assertion that voices of ordinary citizens will be drowned out as if they haven't already been drowned out for decades by the so-called liberal media and right wing talk radio.