[Vision2020] absolutely unbelieveable.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 28 16:08:39 PDT 2012

Usually the buck is passed by simply having veterans and service members march in parades as a fashion of passive recognition.

Today the GOP won't even let them march in the proverbial parade.

EFF 'EM !

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)