[Vision2020] absolutely unbelieveable.

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 15:51:54 PDT 2012

Here's why the KOC:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/the-catholic-vote-is-the-2012-bellwether/2012/05/03/gIQAXkJhyT_blog.html

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

________________________________
 From: Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com>
To: Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com>
Cc: viz <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] absolutely unbelieveable.

The RNC opening ceremony WITHOUT a military honor guard to present the colors?!?!

WHAT AN EFFING PILE OF CRAP!!!

Who else is the GOP going to disrespect?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

On Aug 28, 2012, at 11:13 AM, "Rosemary Huskey" <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com> wrote:

>I am gobsmacked beyond belief…..  even in my most cynical, sarcastic mood never would I have imagined that the Republican Party would invite the Knights of Columbus – with their silly plumed hats and swords to present the colors at the opening of their convention this morning – followed by the worst tenor ever heard straining out the National Anthem.  It is a rich satire complete with audience shots of frumpy old white women decked out in a super heavy application of pancake makeup and deep blue eye shadow.  I’m frightened!!!!!.
>
>Rose Huskey
>List services made available by First Step Internet,
>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>              http://www.fsr.net
>         mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com