[Vision2020] And, of Course . . .

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Aug 25 19:12:47 PDT 2012

I would think it is not the role of the managers to set up for specific charities, but certainly to designate appropriate space. Ron, I worked the League of Women Voters space last Sat and we had plenty of attention..really lots more than I expected. Maybe that's because the musical groups pulled folks into the square.

Sent from my iPad Sue Hovey