[Vision2020] And, of Course . . .

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 18:45:34 PDT 2012

Well Tom, in case you haven't noticed, the non-profits are still confined to Friendship Square which has now become a backwater with all the action taking place on Main. The traffic past the tables is mostly those who park in the lot and are hurrying to score the last tomatoes. I think the music audience has also dropped off quite a bit. See what you think when you return to Moscow.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA