[Vision2020] Best places near Moscow, ID

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 22:34:29 PDT 2012

Any list that doesn't have the local businesses on it is pretty worthless. I can go to a Subway, or Wal-Mart in any town. Everyone knows about the chain stores. People want to know about the stores that are different and unique to the town. That is what makes shopping and eating out so fun and interesting, IMHO.

Donovan J. Arnold