[Vision2020] Best places near Moscow, ID

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 24 19:23:36 PDT 2012

On 8/24/2012 6:02 PM, Ron Force wrote:
> They recommend Tucci's. Think I'll drop in some night.

I have been reminded of many, and learned of a few new, places that
might be worth a visit by roaming this list.

Particularly informative is sorting the list by rating or one of the
other factors in their built-in list. Another change worth a look is to
change the distance from 4 miles to 10 miles from Moscow so that lots of
Pullman businesses are included. The list grows from 301 to 505 items,
and the various sorts are still available. The different results orders
may allow a different business to catch one's eye when it had not
previously done so. Anyway, interesting information.

Ken