[Vision2020] Best places near Moscow, ID

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 22:24:16 PDT 2012

Excellent points, Rose! I think 99% of the people that post on the Viz are great people that really care about Moscow and other people. Their political beliefs usually are not an indicator of how they are as people. I have had some wonderful friends that were not anywhere near my political affiliations. It can be easy for a person that is passionate in their beliefs to overstep their civility when arguing a point they strongly believe. I think must not take it to heart when they make personal attacks, but accept that they are just strong believers in something.

Donovan J. Arnold