[Vision2020] Best places near Moscow, ID

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Fri Aug 24 18:00:17 PDT 2012

I don't think that anyone would imagine/describe as a wild eye defender of
Gary.  I get it that he pokes for the sheer hell of it, and I don't mind
admitting that I've not above stunting myself on occasion (although I
flatter myself that my causes are always righteous).  And, it is true that
Gary and I (often I suspect for sheer cussedness on his side) battle on
V2020.  Let's face it, he does defend some mighty sorry jackasses.  That
said, many years ago, when my granddaughter locked herself out of the home
that she was taking care of for friends who were out of town, I knew that
there was one person that could solve this problem for us.  Gary quickly
responded to my call, and immediately sorted things out.  I was glad he was
available, that he was professional, and that I could count on him.  And, in
the long run, that's a pretty fine thing to know about one of our V2020
peeps.

Rose Huskey