[Vision2020] Yes, I'm a Senior Citizen

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 19:00:18 PDT 2012

I love it! Thanks for sharing Roger.

From: lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:02 PM
Subject: [Vision2020] Yes, I'm a Senior Citizen

I'm the life of the party--even if lasts until 8 p.m.
I'm vary good at opening childproof caps--with a hammer.
I'm  usually interested in going home before I get to where I'm going
I'm awake many hours before by body allows be to get up.
I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear anything that you are saying.
I'm very good at telling stories over and over and over...
I'm aware  that other people's grandchildren are not nearly as cute as mine.
I'm so cared for--long term care, eye care, private care, dental care.

AUTHOR UNKOWN

From Getting Old Ain't fo Wimps by Karrn IO'Connor

Roger

List services made available by First Step Internet,