[Vision2020] Jimmy Farris Fundraiser/Reception - September 15

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:25:52 PDT 2012

Viz Peeps -

Please join my partner Alex and myself as we host a meet and greet
reception for Jimmy Farris, Democratic candidate for Idaho's First
Congressional District on September 15, 2012 starting at 7:30pm at our home
in Moscow (411 N. Almon #518)  Donations are not required to attend the
meet and greet - but even a nominal donation of $10, $20, $50 will help out
his campaign immensely.  (Yes, Donovan, I'm hosting an event for a Democrat)

*Special Note: *There is a limited time offer to attend an exclusive dinner
before the reception - we have *6* seats open for a steak dinner served on
our back patio. Dinner is co-sponsored by Henry & Alex as well as Big
Meadow Creek Alpacas of Troy, Idaho. Dinner tickets are $75.00/each with
every dollar going directly to Jimmy's campaign. If you'd like to attend
this dinner, please email me off-list.

Thanks in advance - I hope to see many of you at the reception and
hopefully some of you at the dinner.

Kindly -

Henry Johnston