[Vision2020] Doug Wilson's latest post on homo marriage

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:07:06 PDT 2012

The "highway to hell' is the belief that the Bible is the inerrant word of
some alleged god, and that Cultmaster Douglas Wilson is the inerrant
interpreter of that volume of ancient claims.

I again point out how unfortunate it is that Idaho has such a dearth of
mental health services, especially with Douglas Wilson running around
untreated and uncommitted.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)