[Vision2020] How Many More . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:41:07 PDT 2012

Joe,

You would think so. But the House is run by Republicans and the President won't touch the gun issue. Lots of children have guns in Mexico and in US cities with large numbers of gangs.

I think we should pay gangs for a truce, and help members get out and on their own. Most these kids just need someone that cares about them and a fair shake at a decent life.

Donovan J. Arnold