[Vision2020] Remember . . .

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 15 22:37:19 PDT 2012

It still puzzles me why Hawkins or anybody else would want to build shopping
stores around here in this economy. The malls, as I understand it, are just
squeeking by. Walmarts come and go. I hardly ever see more than about one
other person in Office Depot other than myself. Hawkins must have done their
marketing research homework, though, or else there's more to the equation
than meets the eye. Maybe they plan to see the cheap water they get to
Uniontown at a profit. Or something.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker.