[Vision2020] Remember . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 15 13:51:11 PDT 2012

Date:  March 4, 2008

Location:  1912 Center

Topic:  The Hawkins Companies and Moscow's Water Rights

The Setting:  The panel had just explained that there was absolutely nothing Moscow could about the agreement.  Moscow was "trapped".  Only three people (Mayor Chaney, Walter Steed, and Wayne Krauss) were able to meet, on short notice, with the Hawkins Companies' attorneys in Spokane.

Then . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCINAh84lII

Sidebar:  I've got the entire MCA Water Rights seminar (1 hour, 37 minutes) on video.  Heck, I have half of a filing cabinet dedicated to "City Council Show-n-Tell".

Stay tuned, V-Peeps.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)