[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.41] Crapo Statement on Loss of Clearwater Firefighter

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Aug 14 13:15:32 PDT 2012

The Veseth family has had more than their share of tragedy. Anne's Dad ( Roger Veseth) was a Soil scientist at UI. He died in 2003. A few years before that he had been riding an intertube with his kids on fresh snow.  He was flipped off and and broke his neck and was paralysed. I new him when he worked in the Plant and Soil Science Department with my wife. The girls were in Horse 4-H and were excellent horseman. What a tragedy.
Roger