[Vision2020] well.....

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 01:32:33 PDT 2012

Would I be a jackass to point out that "proofreading" is one word not two? Rose is smarter than me though because you can follow her posts. I frequently write my posts so that they are reader proof. However, in my defense, my posts are only cryptic to those born and raised on the planet Earth. And considering how many planets there are, that is not bad.

Donovan J. Arnold