[Vision2020] In all this excitment, I can't remember if I fired 5 shots or 6 - do you feel lucky?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 12 14:34:26 PDT 2012

Don't count Ron Paul out quite yet.

Remember a few months ago when Ron Paul, himself, publicly stated that all it's gonna take to win the Republican nomination is to attract a sufficient amount of delegates from the caucus states (like Idaho)?

Remember the nasty brawl that developed between Romney supporters and Paul supporters at the state convention in Oklahoma?

http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-supporters-ron-paul-partisans-brawl-oklahoma-040405948.html

Combine those two footnotes with the fact that the Republican National Convention takes place the end of this month in the city of Tampa in the "Stand Your Ground" state of Florida, and we're in for one helluva Republican convention, huh?  Pack 'em if ya got 'em, delegates.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)