[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 10:43:48 PDT 2012

Perhaps not 'Little Johnny' unless he were highly trained and of well above maturity of his peers.  But how about working very closely with law enforcement to come up with some reasonable way of arming some of the teachers and administrators so they can act as early responders to try and minimize the carnage if possible?

-Scott