[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 09:23:27 PDT 2012

A "myth" sounds rather strong when the data's not in yet.  How many
shootings like this have there been where one or more of the victims had
a weapon on them?  How did they turn out?

It seems like common sense to me that having a weapon on you for
personal protection might actually (at least in some situations) be a
blessing.

Paul