[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 04:54:21 PDT 2012

"I wonder how the Aurora shooting would have went down if a couple of people in the theater had been carrying concealed weapons."--Paul

My fantasy was what would have happened had Batman flew out of the screen. It has been my experience that no matter what a good man is never there when you really need him, even at the movies. Am I right ladies?

Donovan J. Arnold