[Vision2020] Philosophical question

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:41:02 PDT 2012

This much is the same, Chas. The difference is we've kept the term
"knowledge" and accommodated the shift whereas the push now is not to
similarly redefine "free will" but to deny it exists, which leaves us
in search of a new term to capture the kind of control that some of us
have but some of us lack. Does that make sense? Joe