[Vision2020] Award Well-Deserved

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 11:33:21 PDT 2012

Mr. Hansen,

There is a perfectly good explanation as to why the Idaho Transportation Department has been selling itself off to corporations for abuse and exploitation. Apparently, the "d" in Idaho got turned around, and they thought they were the;
 I-b-a-ho Transportation Department.

I must say, it that was the case, they were doing a good job of following their job description.

Donovan Arnold