[Vision2020] Memoradum

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 19:29:58 PDT 2012

I've said this before, but I'll go ahead and say it again.  You guys are
giving him too much power.  Someone has made a website dedicated to His
Name!  It's unreal.  I've given up on getting any of you to see sense
with regards to anyone from Christ Church, but I have to think that Doug
Wilson (if he even knows of that websites existence) is probably
laughing his ass off at your expense.

Paul