[Vision2020] Memoradum

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:11:07 PDT 2012

Many of us know the blog author as this author has supplied information and
references to other information to some of us.

That is irrelevant, however.  The blog author backs up his statements and
opinions with actual citations and weblinks.

Poor Paul.  He can't stand to see his "regular guy" heroes exposed for what
they are.  "Regular Guy" apparently means something very different for Paul
than for most of us -- several quantum levels different.

Suck it up, Paul.  Your "regular guy" will be the subject of many more
comments in the next few months.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)