[Vision2020] Barrett Schroeder Social Event

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 26 18:10:27 PDT 2012

Mr. Johnston -

As much as I would seriously appreciate the company of fellow supporters of Barrett Schroeder, I have previously committed my attendance to an anti-megaload party in Kooskia this weekend.

I will be posting photos of the anti-megaload party to Vision 2020 as they are taken.

If at all possible, and with your permission, I would like to post photos from your "meet-greet-eat-some-cookies-and-have-some-coffee" event to "Moscow Cares" if you would be ever so generous as to provide some.

Thanks,