[Vision2020] Barrett Schroeder Social Event

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:51:35 PDT 2012

Hi Viz Peeps -

Just a reminder to all that my partner Alex and I are hosting a
"meet-greet-eat-some-cookies-and-have-some-coffee" event for Barrett
Schroeder, Republican candidate for District 5 Senate.  The event starts at
6:45pm at our home in Moscow, 411 N. Almon #518.  I had originally asked
for RSVPs but at this point a "heads up" would be fine - the more the
merrier.

Also - Mr. Hansen, now that you're a registered Republican, please do join
us.  We've never met and I think it would go a long way to improve our
relationship online if we met in person.

Hope to see many of you here on Saturday.

Thanks -
Henry