[Vision2020] MHS on You Tube

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Apr 22 16:04:24 PDT 2012

Ted Moffett announced:

"Hastings in Moscow has been carrying a large selection of new vinyl, so this is not just a used vinyl market."

This may very well be, Mr. Moffett.  And I am sure that these records sound fresher and crisper going round and round and round and round . . . from an MP3 player while cruisin' US95.  Or, does Hastings also sell turntables that mount conveniently into your car's dashboard?

Jus' jokin'.

I'm sure these records are going over well with the college kids, whose grandparents probably want their turntables returned to them.

Which brings me to . . .

If anybody on the Viz wants their vinyl (both 33 rpm and 45 rpm) digitized, give me a shout.  I jus' happen to have the capabilities to convert those records.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown