[Vision2020] Moscow Elected Officials and Commitment

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:47:53 PDT 2012

It's not unreasonable for any elected city official to take some vacation
time.

However, it is very reasonable to keep and make available on the web, the
attendance data for all elected city officials and for all meetings for
which they are obligated or expected to attend.

Without casting aspersions on anyone, my past experience with various local
governments is that there are sometimes serious attendance abuses with
sometimes serious consequences brought about by ignorance of the issues
that might have been avoided had better attendance (physically and
mentally) occurred.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)