[Vision2020] April 2012: "The Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas: Negative Correlation to Elevated CO2 levels: Implications for Ocean Acidification"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 01:12:29 PDT 2012

Wayne writes.

"Now that oysters, the predominant aphrodisiac for white Republican men, are threatened by global warming, look to see a change of attitude by at least some white Republican me -- they will begin acknowledging global warming. Global warming for them means less libido, hence less sex. Can't have that."

Reduced libido and less offspring for Rush Limbaugh and ilk? Well, if there ever was a case FOR global warning, you just made it.

Donovan Arnold