[Vision2020] Narcotics = Good, Marijuana = Evil?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:14:21 PDT 2012

The height of the marijuana as evil climbs to such absurd heights in Idaho
that even growing industrial hemp is not allowed.  Though lacking in any
power to produce a harmless high, it is still branded as evil.  Tom Trail
has tried for years to educate his colleagues about this without much
success.

We have the right conditions in parts of Idaho to grow this crop, and to
make products from it.  Because it shares a genus with that evil drug, the
asinine have sacrificed the commerce it could produce.

As you are aware two large and well financed lobbies are against
marijuana:  the pharmaceutical industry and the hospitality industry.
Cheap marijuana could replace many applications of expensive narcotics with
many adverse physical and social consequences.  Cheap and safer marijuana
highs could cut alcohol consumption and many of the advrse consequences of
immoderate alcohol use.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)