[Vision2020] Spreading Homophobia

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:03:31 PDT 2012

Donovan wrote:

"You know something has gone fubar in a religious theology when members
of the congregation that molest little girls are accepted while those that
are in a loving consenting adult relationship with someone of the same
gender are condemned."

With your permission Donovan, a point needs to be stressed:

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com